One of our Health Tech startups is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team on a 6 month contract in Central Stockholm.
You will be working in a small team creating the backend for their web-apps that allows patients to seek and access care.
You will be developing brand new features, contributing to architectural discussions and work in an autonomous environment.
Tech Stack: Java, Python, Kubernetes, Docker,
What you need:
– Experience with object-oriented development
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
– Commercial experience with Java
If you are interested in hearing more, forward your most up to date CV to Tharani!
For one of my customer we are looking for a Java Developer.
They are currently migrating the system from Java 8 to Java 11
– Experience in Migration and integration
– more than 6 years experience in Java
– You have worked with Gitlab Groovy, JUnit, Jenkins, Spring
Do you want to hear more about the role?
One of our Gaming clients based in Stockholm are looking for a Java Developer to join the new games team.
Your role will be to improve the software to meet the requirements of the new games. You will be responsible for making the architectural decisions as well as making sure your code is of the highest quality.
What you will be doing:
– Design, architect and implement features for their games
– Develop new games and monitor the performance of their servers.
– Work with Java 11, NoSQL, TDD, Unix and Unity.
What you need:
-Professional software development experience, with a particular focus on core java
-Experience with high traffic systems
-A deep understanding of performance tuning and scalability
If you are interested in hearing more please contact Tharani @ Evolution Recruitment Solutions